We recently launched our vision offering for 2019/20. We have had an incredible response to this and want to thank you if you have already sacrificially given. We hope to mobilise everyone by financially sowing into Lifehouse Church, future.
Over the next 12 months, we are aiming to
- Upgrade all our Children and Family facilities (Inc toilets), to create a first-class experience for all our children and workers.
- Launch a third worship service by 2020 to create access for more people to engage with Church.
- Partner with Compassion Ghana to build a toilet block in the community we are already supporting. We sponsor approximately 90 children in this area, and this project will bring dignity to both the children and the whole community. Costing around £15k, we are fully committed to seeing this miracle happen.
- We are supporting a local school by releasing finance to the cost of £5k for the renovation of an area of their facilities. This project will also include the exciting venture of sending a team of volunteers to assist in making it happen.
- Continued investment into our Building Fund as we pursue the future premises of Lifehouse church.
- We are in the process of extending our mid-week life groups to an incredible 20 different venues reaching every pocket of this town and county.
New Church Premises
The vision – a preferable future
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
As part of a fast growing and developing town, we understand we have a key role to play in the future of Chesterfield.
Not only to provide a facility but more importantly to create an atmosphere of hope and vibrancy for our town.
Church is not just a building or monument; it should play a vital part in the life of its community. After occupying the site and being a key feature on Chatsworth road for nearly 40 years, we want to be able to increase our impact on this town.
The dream is to re-locate to a site that will allow us to develop and expand the services we provide.
Developed to a high standard this exciting new venture will become part of the existing community and yet bring with it a fresh vibrant feel to its surroundings.
An environment that has the ability to host not only Lifehouse events but be a credible venue for a wide range of functions and live performances.
One of the exciting ventures will be to work alongside primary and secondary schools giving young people the opportunity to perform in a unique and exclusive setting.
We believe the future of our town lies within the next generation and want to create pathways to enable them to achieve their potential.
It will also provide exciting new spaces that will enable small start up businesses to develop and grow in this prime location, at an achievable rate.
A site that can provide adequate parking for Church activities, but also be a resource for the town and community. Providing safe affordable parking all year round.
We understand we have a key role to play in the future of Chesterfield.
Our aim is to create a new flagship church and venue on the site that is a reflection of Lifehouse culture and values. The central location will ensure a visible presence that will attract people from across this country and nation.
The new on site café experience will be situated at the heart of the development, linking the old with the new and will prove to be a key meeting point for all the different aspects of the venue and surrounding area.
Utilising local produce, this will create exciting new employment opportunities for people who are ready for a second chance after facing tough life issues.
Lifehouse Community Hub
The new Hub will be the home base and connection point for everything Lifehouse. It will provide a first class auditorium capable of hosting concerts/large functions/conference rooms and be the home for our ever-increasing community partnerships.
Already working alongside key local agencies including our own “Lifepoint” and “Spokes” projects, the Hub will aim to support the people of Chesterfield.
The vision is large but our God is able.
Ps Paul & Sarah Hollingworth – Lifehouse Church